- Is anyone else sick of The Oceanic Six yet. Seriously. It feels like I’m watching Melrose Place or something.
- For all the hemming and hawing about it being an “impossible” task to get them all back on The Island, ALL OF THEM BUMMING AROUND LOS ANGELES! Even the Korean and the Scotsman. I pray to God they get these bastards back on the island soon or it’s going to be a terrible, terrible season.
- People that get the nose-bleeding disease fall into dangerous bad acting territory… first Fisher Stevens character (Minkus?) last year, and now Charlotte who starts looking a bit like a zombie, regresses to her childhood, and babbles something about chocoate before she passes away. (Note: I’m convinced Charlotte was channelling Claire’s Austrailian voice during one of her rants about “This place is death” etc. My co-viewers were not as convinced).
Some plot twists and plot follow-ups in the last two weeks…
- The British twerp is Charles Whidmore.
- The clapsed-jaw British-speaking female soldier on the island is Eloise Hawking (*wink* Stephen Hawking *nod*)
- Eloise Hawking is, indeed, also the creepy “Grandma Time”
- Eloise Hawking is, indeed, the mother of Daniel Farraday (*wink* Micheal Faraday *nod*).
- Charlotte has already been on the island.
- When english girls say “Dharma” it sounds like “Dahmer”.
- Jin is alive
- The “Smoke Monster” existed in the 80s
- Christian Shepherd is (or at least is manifested as) Jacob.
- The Wheel that makes the island flip through timespace is as cheesy looking as ever.
As is standard in all LOST revelations, answered questions will now lead us to MORE questions like…
- Why did Charles Whidmore leave the island?
- If Eloise is Faraday’s mother, is Whidmore his father? (Methinks yes.)
- Did they perhaps leave The Island together because Eloise got knocked-up?
- What was the falling out between Eloise and Charles now that Eloise is now working with Benjamin Linus?
- Whidmore funded Faraday ‘s research, but does Faraday know that Whidmore may be his father?
- Is Miles the son of Dr. Pierre Chang? (aka the guy from the Orientation videos?)